Adding routines is a two-step process. First, you create your them; then you add dancers.
- At the bottom of the Routine List page, there is a grey Add New Routine(s) button. Click that button.
- Add the routine names and information - you can add up to 15 at a time.
- Enter all the necessary information. If you don't have it all, you can edit routines at a later date, but some fields are mandatory.
- PRO TIP: If you don’t have the length of the song, enter the maximum amount of time for that category.
- Once you enter all your information, click the Submit button. You will return to the Routine List.
- To add additional numbers, go to the bottom of the page and click the grey “Add New Routine(s) button again. You can follow this process to enter your routines into the system.
- Beside each created routine you will see a green Add/Edit Dancer(s) button. Click the button beside the routine you wish to add dancers too.
- A detail page will open. You will see a list of available dancers. You can select the dancers you want to add from the Available Dancer’s list by clicking the checkbox beside their name.
- When all the dancers you want are selected, click the Add Dancers To Routine Button.